- A useful gentle healing technique, healing and self-improvement that everyone can use, that can cleanse the body, nourish and help the mind, body, emotion and spirit obtain and sustain healthy energy and circulation.
- "Rei" in Japanese means God's wisdom; "Qi," is life force.
- After learning the proper healing techniques, it is a laying of hands, or hands a few inches above the body, or a combination of laying hands and hands above the body.
- It can also allow other natural healing modalities, such as acupuncture, massage, or any medical and therapeutic techniques, to increase their positive healing effects, reduce any kind of negative side-effects and promote recovery.
- It can help relieve pain from various causes, PTSD, insomnia, anxiety, stress, depression, addiction, and even complex cases.
- It can allow you to experience genuine inner peace, harmony, joy, and inspiration to improve self and express compassion toward others and relieve suffering at the same time. For Christians, it creates a closer connection for them to God. An especially appealing perspective of REIKI is the laying on hands healing technique similar to what Jesus practiced.
Reiki For You