- A gentle healing technique, healing and self-improvement that everyone can use, that can cleanse the body, nourish and help the mind, body, emotion and spirit obtain and sustain healthy energy and circulation.
- "Rei" in Japanese means God's wisdom; "Ki," "Qi," is life force.
- After learning the proper healing techniques, it is a laying of hands, or hands a few inches above the body, or a combination of laying hands and hands above the body.
- Allow other natural healing modalities, such as acupuncture, massage, or any medical and therapeutic techniques, to increase their positive healing effects, reduce any kind of negative side-effects and promote recovery.
- Help relieve pain from various causes, PTSD, insomnia, anxiety, stress, depression, addiction, and even complex cases.
- Allow you to experience genuine inner peace, harmony, joy, and inspiration to improve self and express compassion toward others and relieve suffering at the same time. For Christians, it creates a closer connection for them to God. An especially appealing perspective of REIKI is the laying on hands healing technique similar to what Jesus practiced.
Reiki For You