- A gentle healing technique, healing and self-improvement that everyone can use; those doing it professionally are trained and certified. This healing technique can cleanse the body, nourish and help the mind, body, emotion and spirit obtain and sustain healthy energy, circulation, and both the practioner and the receiver experience a feeling of one, two, or all of the followings: peace, contentment, realized, calming, relaxing, healing, forgiving, harmonizing, purifying, etc.
- "Rei" in Japanese means God's wisdom; "Ki," "Qi," is life force.
- The technique and lineage we use is Usui reiki. The practitioner prays and connects with God and purifies his/her energy and intention before he/she works on a patient. Reiki is a laying of hands, or hands a few inches above the body, or a combination of laying hands and hands above the body.
- Allow other natural healing modalities, such as acupuncture, massage, or any medical modalities and therapeutic techniques, to increase their positive healing effects, (e.g., increased pain relief, sleep quality improved, less anxious, less stressed and can deal with stress/stressor better, less irritable, etc.), reduce any kind of negative side-effects (that may be caused by chemical drugs side-effects, such as nausea, insomnia, any kind of adverse side-effects) and promote efficient and complete recovery.
- Help relieve pain from various causes, PTSD, insomnia, anxiety, stress, depression, addiction, and even complex cases.
- Allow you to experience genuine inner peace, harmony, joy, and inspiration to improve self and express compassion toward others and relieve suffering at the same time. For Christians, many reported that reiki creates a closer connection for them to God. An especially appealing perspective of REIKI is the laying on hands healing technique inspired in Jesus.
Reiki For You